Here at Android TV Ireland we pride ourselves on our after sales support. Whatever problem you may have our team are always standing by to help you in whatever way we can.
Just fill out the form in the contact us section of our site and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Connecting your Android TV Box
- Connect the power supply provided, to the box power slot (second from right at back of box)
- Connect the box with the HDMI cable provided to your TV
- If your router and TV are close together you can connect your box to your broadband router using an ethernet cable.
- If using the remote which comes with the device make sure it has batteries inserted.
- The remote will connect automatically.
- Press the power button on the front of your connected Android box.
- This will take about 30 seconds to load.
- The new box will now be visible via the TV remote source button (HMDI)
- Click Settings > Network
- Choose WiFi or Ethernet, click WiFi and enter your password OR click Ethernet if you have connected using an Ethernet cable.
- Select Kodi from the Home Screen
- Once in Kodi, select Video-add ons.
- Choose add on you want to use, such as Exodus.
- Choose either Movie or TV Show
Watch & Enjoy
To get the most from your experience with an Android TV Box Ireland we would recommend taking time to learn about Kodi & Android.