Android TV Boxes Ireland Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the www.androidtvboxesireland.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by www.androidtvboxesireland.com. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by www.androidtvboxesireland.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and www.androidtvboxesireland.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise to cause liability. You must immediately notify www.androidtvboxesireland.com of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by www.androidtvboxesireland.com or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right (though not the obligation) to, in www.androidtvboxesireland.com sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in www.androidtvboxesireland.com reasonable opinion, violates any www.androidtvboxesireland.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in www.androidtvboxesireland.com sole discretion. www.androidtvboxesireland.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay www.androidtvboxesireland.com the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by www.androidtvboxesireland.com to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is" and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither us nor our suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will www.androidtvboxesireland.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to www.androidtvboxesireland.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. We shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.androidtvboxesireland.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of www.androidtvboxesireland.com, or by the posting by www.androidtvboxesireland.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Ireland, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Ireland. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Ireland, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions, we may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Returns. We offer a 14 day cooling off period in which we will accept a return of unopened and unused goods. We can not offer refunds on the return of used goods.
- Delivery. Once payment has been received our delivery turnaround is generally 2-3 working days.
Due to the nature of this item, we are not responsible for the content streamed to it and neither do we condone piracy so you must satisfy yourself that either you or the sites accessed for streaming have the copyright agreements in place and are entitled to access this content.
We do not host or upload any video, films, media file, live streams (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp). www.androidtvboxesireland.com is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEB-SITE OWNERS, ITS SUPPORT STAFF AND AFFILIATED PERSONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS DEVICE WHATSOEVER.
This is a media streaming device that uses the internet to search for links and streams from all over the world we have no control over the links or there sites if you see any form of infringements please contact appropriate media file owners or host sites immediately.
Please note that we sell media streaming devices and are not responsible for the quality of the streams or add-ons (these are owned by third parties).
www.androidtvboxesireland.com reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any service, content, feature or product offered through www.androidtvboxesireland.com or Ebay. We also reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (even after an order has been placed) and to alter or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information.
www.androidtvboxesireland.com may refuse any order you place with our company. We may limit or cancel all or parts of orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we do change or cancel an order, we will attempt to contact you by email, billing address, and/or phone number you have submitted with the order.
We reserve the right to cancel, limit or prohibit orders and disable wizard username/passwords that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We reserve the right to disable any wizard username and password if it appears that login information has been shared or member of staff has been mistreated.
We offer a 14 day cooling off period which unopened and unused products can be returned in their original packaging and must be in resalable condition. Should you feel that there maybe a problem with your purchase, you can then return it to our engineers for inspection and possible replacement of the unit. We supply the hardware only so if it is the case that a certain application you have downloaded is not working for you and is provided by a 3rd party source you must contact the developer of that application as we have no control over 3rd party apps. Upon inspection of the unit if a repair is not possible a replacement unit will be sent. When you buy online, you are given a cooling-off period of 14 days. This means you have the right to cancel an order for any reason within this period.
We will only except returns on unopened and unused products.
You need a minimun of 10 meg speed to run the box, please check your internet speed beforehand as returns can not be excepted on opened and used products.
Inspection –Once we receive your item, we will inspect it. Once your return is approved and in resaleable condition which includes all packaging and covers supplied when you received your order we will initiate a refund to your credit card. If any items or packaging is missing a full refund will not be given. You will receive the credit typically within 28 working days depending on your bank.
Shipping Costs-You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We supply the hardware only which is covered under a 12 month warranty with every box purchased.
We do not support or will not be held responsible for any 3rd party apps you choose to use on your Android TV box.
Android TV Ireland
The items need to be in the original packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed goods). You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation up to 25% of the value. This applies to all goods that are returned. Computer Systems built to the customer's individual specifications are exempt from the right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations.
If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods for the reported defect. If defective, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail if you are entitled to a refund for defective goods. You may cancel an order up to 24 hours after ordering, however once your order has been shipped we cannot cancel your order.
We will take returns on defective products only. We supply the hardware only and cannot be held responsible for 3rd party apps.
If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Please allow 21 working days for all refunds to be processed.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and return the goods to you at your own cost.